Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Booties Variation 2

Materials:
  • 4 ply yards
  • Size "F" crochet hook
  • Yarn needle
Abbreviations:
  • SC - single crochet
  • CH - chain
  • SL ST - slip stitch
Pattern Notes:
  • Join with a slip stitch unless said
Magic loop
Round 1: CH 1, 6 SC in loop. Pull loop tight to close. Join.
Round 2: CH 1, 2 SC in each SC around. Join
Round 3: CH 1, *1 SC in next stitch, 2 SC in next* around. Join
Round 4: CH 1, *1 SC in next two stitches, 2 SC in next* around. Join
Round 5-8: CH 1, 1 SC in each stitch around. Join 
                       The rest of the bootie is worked in rows.
Row 1: CH 1, 1 SC in next 18 SC. CH 1, turn
Row 2-9: CH 1, SC in each SC. CH 1, turn. Fasten off, leaving a long end for sewing. Sew the back shut. Weave in all ends.


If you notice ANY MISTAKES, please tell me through the comments. If you need ANY HELP, please tell me through the comments. Please enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Ive been ceocheting for about four/five years now and i find it extremely diffucult to follow your patterns. What i make looks nothing like the images you post and i follow the patterns to the exta "t". Would it be possible to reword them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christen,
    Which patterns are you having trouble with? Please email me about the problems you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pattern! I just made a pair and they are the cutest. Though I had no problem with your pattern, in the future you may want to put how many sc's are at the end of the rows. Like for instance rnd 2 it says: 2 sc in each sc around. Join and then at the end have something like (12sc). Other then that there was no problems at wit your pattern. Thank you for having this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find any mistakes in the pattern. I did make a few adjustments to fit my needs but it worked up fine. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been crocheting for over fourty years, Hun. I find your patterns very easy to follow. I'm not sure what patterns the person above is referring to but I've found none to be difficult in any way what so ever. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete